Sander Srulowitz is a New York licensed real estate attorney who focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition and sale of residential, commercial, and mixed-use properties, and blocks of cooperative and condominium apartments; financing; development; leasing; and conversion of occupied, vacant, and newly constructed properties to condominium and cooperative ownership.
Matters on which Mr. Srulowitz has worked include:
1. purchase and sale of hundreds of residential and commercial properties, including multi-building packages.
2. purchase and sale of over one hundred (100) blocks of unsold cooperative and condominium units.
3. hundreds of mortgage refinancings, including acquisition, construction and mezzanine financings.
4. represented lenders in numerous private mortgage financings.
5. joint ventures in the development of mixed-use properties.
6. over 100 properties converted to cooperative or condominium ownership.
7. representing sponsors in various Department of Law investigations.
8. represented sponsors in the voluntary “de-cooping” of properties previously converted to cooperative ownership.
New York University School of Law – J.D. 1976
Yeshiva University – B.A. 1973 summa cum laude
New York State - 1977
Southern District of New York – 1980
Eastern District of New York – 1980
United States Supreme Court – 1980
New York State Bar Association
American Bar Association